Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Classifieds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not that I have anything to sell right now, but a classifieds section would be good, one section for everything to do with fishing/outdoor activities and one sub forum for everything that is not fishing/outdoor related.

Just a thought.
(02-11-2012 12:41 PM)Frank81 Wrote: [ -> ]Not that I have anything to sell right now, but a classifieds section would be good, one section for everything to do with fishing/outdoor activities and one sub forum for everything that is not fishing/outdoor related.

Just a thought.

Thanks Frank, this might be a way to grow the forum as well. Another place to post your gear onto hahaha =)
(02-13-2012 11:31 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2012 12:41 PM)Frank81 Wrote: [ -> ]Not that I have anything to sell right now, but a classifieds section would be good, one section for everything to do with fishing/outdoor activities and one sub forum for everything that is not fishing/outdoor related.

Just a thought.

Thanks Frank, this might be a way to grow the forum as well. Another place to post your gear onto hahaha =)

Cool, I just figured that pretty much every fishing site has classifieds and it does help to buy or sell fishing/outdoor equipment.
Reference URL's