Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: best shore fishing spots South of Guelph/W. Hamilton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm near the 401 and hwy 6; where are the best spots to shore fish within 30-45min ?

I'm going to try a few more conservation spots, but hope that people here could help me choose which, or other spots that may not be on google!
edit: for Bass please Smile

Thanks for any/all suggestions!

Marcusone
Hi,

Welcome to OSF.

Try reading this:

http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum/Thr...ies?page=2

Cheers,

OldTimer
(08-23-2016 08:02 AM)marcusone Wrote: [ -> ]I'm near the 401 and hwy 6; where are the best spots to shore fish within 30-45min ?

I'm going to try a few more conservation spots, but hope that people here could help me choose which, or other spots that may not be on google!

Marcusone

If you're willing to drive a bit go to Wilkes dam in Brantford. I've caught northern pike catfish and Bass down there. You won't be disappointed.
(09-17-2017 01:32 AM)Haroutkokedjianfishing Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2016 08:02 AM)marcusone Wrote: [ -> ]I'm near the 401 and hwy 6; where are the best spots to shore fish within 30-45min ?

Marcusone

If you're willing to drive a bit go to Wilkes dam in Brantford. I've caught northern pike catfish and Bass down there. You won't be disappointed.

Where along Wilkes Dam? Heading there now
Reference URL's