Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Newbie here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From Teeswater fish mostly for Bass but will target other species before the season opens and maybe after if I can still get out, run a School Salmon Hatchery Program for the Lake Huron Fishing Club, belong to Waterloo/Wellington CBAF and Forest City Bassmasters also, if I'm shore fishing it's usually rivers as I have a couple canoes & 2 older Boats
Thanx & Tight Lines SBKCool
(01-22-2017 07:00 PM)spinnerbaitking Wrote: [ -> ]From Teeswater fish mostly for Bass but will target other species before the season opens and maybe after if I can still get out, run a School Salmon Hatchery Program for the Lake Huron Fishing Club, belong to Waterloo/Wellington CBAF and Forest City Bassmasters also, if I'm shore fishing it's usually rivers as I have a couple canoes & 2 older Boats

Welcome aboard SBK.
We will have to get out together again spinnerbaitking. I had a good time the last time we where out
Alvin123
(01-22-2017 07:00 PM)spinnerbaitking Wrote: [ -> ]From Teeswater fish mostly for Bass but will target other species before the season opens and maybe after if I can still get out, run a School Salmon Hatchery Program for the Lake Huron Fishing Club, belong to Waterloo/Wellington CBAF and Forest City Bassmasters also, if I'm shore fishing it's usually rivers as I have a couple canoes & 2 older Boats

Those schools stock many fish so far?
Reference URL's