Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: New fishing dork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So... I started fishing last summer, just to see if I could (always wanted to), and got bit by the fishin bug, and now I'm pretty fired up to fish. I have a shit ton of dollarama lures now, and some walmart rods /reels, and cast quite proficiently. I usually fish eastern GTA (bluffers, rouge, frenchmans). And I've realized, that as much as I like to space out and fish solo, it would also be cool to make friends and fish with some bros and beers now and then as well. So hit me up if you ever want to fish bluffers (down the street from me) and crack a beer.
Welcome! I have quite the collection of Dollar Store tackle as well. Mostly terminal tackle and a few in-line spinners, they are great for panfish!
Welcome to the OSF forum FiveOfDiamonds.

Cheers,

OldTimer
Happy fishing m8. If you're looking for a good spot to catch panfish, hit up the north west side of simcoe
I started late last season too, and seriously bit by the bug. Out of Pickering, so if looking for company, send me a PM. I'm available most mornings after dropping my kid to school, and most evenings as well. Cheers, and tight lines! Smile
Welcome aboard!
Welcome, have fun and good luck to you.
Welcome to the board. With a handle like that I hope that five of diamonds lure works every time you fish. Wink I'm game for a Meetup in the Rouge Beach/Scarborough bluffs.
Reference URL's