Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: NickP27's 2017 OSF Multi-Species Challenge Entries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(11-14-2017 01:17 AM)zippyFX Wrote: [ -> ]Man, you get around! Nice fish, love the drum, tench, and all the rest. I have been wanting to fish that spot in Laval for while but never seem to have the time... I need to make a point of dropping by next may/june.

Thanks Zippy! Moving somewhere new was a great excuse to explore a ton of new spots (no choice). If you do find yourself headed to that Laval spot in 2018 let me know, only a five minute drive for me ... and it never disappoints.
(11-17-2017 01:33 PM)NickP27 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2017 01:17 AM)zippyFX Wrote: [ -> ]Man, you get around! Nice fish, love the drum, tench, and all the rest. I have been wanting to fish that spot in Laval for while but never seem to have the time... I need to make a point of dropping by next may/june.

Thanks Zippy! Moving somewhere new was a great excuse to explore a ton of new spots (no choice). If you do find yourself headed to that Laval spot in 2018 let me know, only a five minute drive for me ... and it never disappoints.

Sure thing, I am originally from there so I get back every couple of months, I did not start fishing until after I moved from there.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's