Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Fishing buddy wanted- Fish on a Boat or shore!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My regular fishing buddy's Wife has been overly demanding lately, so less fishing for him for a while. Therefore I am looking for 2 other regular fishing buddy to fish on my boat on a Sundays or mondays. I am also self employed so I can fish other weekdays but would fish on any other days when weather on Sunday or monday gets lousy. We can also do coarse fishing on shore at times or night time. I fish all year round, Also new to fly fishing.

I own a: 16 ft Fiberglass tri-hull boat (with a newer clean flat floor, aka bass boat) and 85hp Evinrude. With many electronic toys and downriggers.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd294...C00134.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd294...C00136.jpg
Can fish at kawarthas lake to Bay of Quinte, Lake Ontario and Lake Erie . Can even fish night time during hot summer months.
Having a total of 3 guys on my boat is the best to save on gas expense. Cost per person will be from $30 - $50, depending on how far we go. Most of the gas expense goes towards towing my boat with my Dodge caravan. Going more than 1.5 hours away from GtA would give us more fish to catch, many kawarthas lake fish were depleted from fishing pressure and Warmer weather.

I reside in North York area, can pick you up depending on where we fish.

I am hoping to fish Niagara river US NY side soon, US New york 1 day fishing license is $15. Priviledge to fish for bass earlier, since Bass is open catch and release only. Lots of them now. US side of the river is always better fishing than the Canadian side of the river.

Send me a PM INCLUDE:
1. A NUMBER WHERE I CAN REACH YOU to save time.
2. Which area do you live?
3. which day can you fish?
Thanks. Can start fishing soon.
I am always looking for new people to fish with, especially with a boat, as you can split expenses and get access to great spots via boat. I love fishing for pike mainly. But all species are great fun to catch. send me a pm and we can talk. peace.
Reference URL's