Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Fishing in Oshawa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI well first off I want to thank you for making me a member, I love fishing and have been fishing since I was a child, my son and I used to go up to Trenton and take our 14 foot run around with a 9.9 Evenrude engine out from my sisters cottage home, but over the years the Trent has become clogged, so it's more work than it's worth fishing there, but we have both caught some awesome Bass both large and small mouth, and lots of large Perch, also used to fish in Scugog but the same thing now all weeds good fishing there too in fact my son caught a Muskie. we also go to Simcoe but that has been fished out and now seems to only have small fish, we have been living in Oshawa for going on 4 years, my son bought a house here, we didn't know there was any fishing in Oshawa, I am so glad I found this site.
Welcome aboard.
Welcome sandpiper28
Yes there is an awesome fishing in Oshawa, Ajax and West Scarborough Lake Ontario tributaries.
Some spots in Durham region are open for year round fishing.
Many thanks I appreciate you taking the time to welcome me, I am always looking for shore fishing but can't walk long distances as I have developed a lower back problem.
Reference URL's