Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: New to OSF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

My name is Dan O'Keefe and I presently reside in Burlington, Ontario. I've been a big fan of fishing since I was about 4 years old. That was when I caught small rock bass off the dock in Muskoka in the mid 1990s. I've been fishing on and off since then. I recently renewed my licence and am looking forward to getting back into fishing. I don't have many opportunities to get out fishing so I want to do my homework and preparation to make the most of every trip.

My immediate goal is to catch my first pike. I'm also interested in trout, salmon, bass, and carp as they seem to be pretty popular in my area. Beyond that, I'm open to suggestions and wouldn't rule any fish out.

Away from fishing, I am a sommelier and wine afficienado, cyclist, and amateur historian.

Looking forward to interacting with OSF members,

Dan
Hi Dan welcome. I bet there are some of us who is fishing in your area. There is plenty of information that benefit you on the forum. Feel free to ask questions as well. Hope to see your first fishing report soon.
I would recommend fishing carp in next couple of weeks. They are in prespawn/spawning mood now.
Reference URL's