Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Greetings fellow anglers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, my name is steve, im fairly new to the area down here, i come from thunder bay, up in north western ontario, i used to fish when i was younger but as a kid didnt really enjoy it much, now that i am older i have taken up the hobby again!

I look forward to learning from everyone here and also look forward to meeting everyone as well! yes i will say i consider myself a noob especially down here.

i may ask where to go and by no means am i looking for your personal honey hole, just a nudge in the right direction, i live on the york/Durham line at Hwy 7 and would like to do some river fishing, any advice or suggestions on where to go and what species to expect would be greatly appreciated and i am always down to go cast some bait on my free time so if anyone is looking for some company or would like to be a guide feel free to shoot me a PM!

Thanks again and i look forward to the many fish story's to come!

Steve
Welcome to the forums!
Hi Steve,

Welcome!
Welcome Steve! I'm at 16th and Markham, send me a PM if you want ever want to meet up.

Have a read in the General Discussion, there's some great info there!
Reference URL's