Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: New here....lost out there!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just managed to weed through the activation part for this site. Not great at the computer end.

Like the majority of us here, love to fish but no boat.

I'm from the Durham Region area, all I could read on here was about salmon in local creeks. Bass, and pickerel are my choices and of course minimal areas around here. So I have joined to see if there are areas closer than I realize.

Cheers
Walter
Frenchman Bay can be productive for bass and pike, also carp if you're that way inclined. (I'm not) Lake Scugog, has shore fishing, and the central Kawarthas aren't far.
Duffins creek marshes as well as creek itself are full of carp this time of year. I did catch pike and rock bass in the creek couple of weeks ago. Brown bullheads are abundant and annoying at times. Pm me if you wanna go carp fishing I will show you the area.
Hey!!!

we're both new here haha, I'm in the no boat bunch as well. I'd love to get a Jon boat or a Hobie kayak and take on Simcoe every weekend. There's a ton of little lakes and ponds out your way, you should have no trouble finding a hole.
Welcome aboard Walt!
thanks!
Welcome!
Reference URL's