Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: New to OSF.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, my angler friends,

I am from France and left at 23 years old to travel in a couple country our the world and ended up in Canada since 2012. I used to leave in St Catharines and The Mighty Niagara used to be my shore fishing heaven... So I'm more a trout/salmon angler.

I'm now in Peterborough, moved last September to attend school at Fleming College in Lindsay as Fish and wildlife student.

I love shore fishing, exploring rivers, lakes is something I enjoy but can sometimes be frustrating since it gets hard to find parking, public entry to the water but hey "c'est la vie". so now I'm trying to enlarge my fishing list and go for largemouth, pike, musky, carp...

I'm a lover of our mother nature. Every time I'm out fishing, even if I don't catch anything I still enjoy being out there.

see you around,

Thank you.

Roman.
Welcome to OSF Roman!! If you haven't already tried, Little Lake right in the heart of Peterborough has most of the species you're looking for (except maybe pike). You may want to talk to some of your teachers as they may know of spots. I'd imagine part of your curriculum would be something along the lines of a general sampling of certain areas.
Welcome aboard Roman! You're in fishing heaven in Peterborough lots of small and large lakes to be explored.
Lots of nice big car in Peterborough Smile
Reference URL's