Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: New member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just started fly fishing this spring, I did pretty good for a newbie. I wanted to learn how to fly fish so I could catch my first steelhead this fall. I fish the credit and the Grand. Going to fish Erindale park this fall for salmon and steelhead. I fish weekdays and weekends....I also plan to keep an eye out for any meet ups guys are doing on the forum , try to meet people to learn new techniques and spots...thanks Kevin
Welcome Kevin.
I am not much into fly fishing. Fishing for steelhead with center pin and float myself but i bet there are guys here who will be able to share there knowledge about fly staff.
Welcome!
I tried a few times 2weeks ago . I caught my first Atlantic salmon but haven’t seen any steelhead. Anyone having any luck? I fish erindale near Dundas bridge,it’s the only place I know..
Steelhead did not move in yet I guess. I haven't seen any for two weeks. Hopefully it will be more action after yesterdays rain.
I heard Nov is the month for steelhead. The new moon is suppose to be the first week of nov which should make for great day fishing.
We will see. Tried couple of hours before sunset today with zero result Sad
Reference URL's