Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: New user saying Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey there. My name is Brian, born and raised in Toronto. Fished summers in nova scotia as a kid but never got into it here in Toronto until a couple of years ago. I have really only fished Little lake in Barrie...visiting Sauble Beach soon and I will be trying my luck there. Hoping to find a few good shore fishing spots nearby, and learn a few secrets of catching the biggest fish.I have not been out this year, but hoping to get out there soon. I found this forum trying to find some places near me to fish...ponds etc...
(07-10-2019 09:14 PM)bmacsmac Wrote: [ -> ]hey there. My name is Brian, born and raised in Toronto. Fished summers in nova scotia as a kid but never got into it here in Toronto until a couple of years ago. I have really only fished Little lake in Barrie...visiting Sauble Beach soon and I will be trying my luck there. Hoping to find a few good shore fishing spots nearby, and learn a few secrets of catching the biggest fish.I have not been out this year, but hoping to get out there soon. I found this forum trying to find some places near me to fish...ponds etc...
Hey! Where abouts in TO are you?
Welcome. Post some pictures when you get a chance!
Reference URL's