Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: My suggestion for the next meeting....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.wagjag.com/?w=77551&c=41

Need 3 more

Anyone wants to go? Cool
I like the idea, but kinda small boat at 20ft including cabin, to accomodate four fishing plus skipper.

I would say wait for the July or August meet up for salmon charter fishing as most of the full time Port Credit charters will include a free $100 ticket into the annual Great salmon Derby. Most of their charter boats are 30-40ft and approx the same money, plus they can handle more than one boat if we get 10 or more people. (also would give people a month or two to get some money together.)
Damn, I would really love to try charter fishing. Any time after July 6 I would be able to
andre what about the cooler! Tongue
Hey I've got plenty of the perseverance and lottsa hooks........... but seem to be fresh outta "flattering sequined outfits" as usual ................. smile.....

[attachment=141]
(06-04-2012 03:16 PM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I've got plenty of the perseverance and lottsa hooks........... but seem to be fresh outta "flattering sequined outfits" as usual ................. smile.....

LOL another good day-maker. Well the catfish-in-the-face was close Tongue but that's another story....
Reference URL's