Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hello fellow shore anglers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great looking site MA!

I come from a few other boards and I already recognize some fellow members on here, which is great!

I'm native to Rainy river, Rainy Lake and LOTW.

I fish regularly from my boat, lol. But I fish from shore alot as well. Mainly because I live in a great area for shore fishing, it's much easier to take my kids along, and I truly believe that shore angling will increase one's knowledge faster then any other method.

Thats what I love about shore fishing. Everyday is different, it's up to you to adapt, figure out techniques and apply them.

Being a shore angler has made me a much better angler overall.

Thanks for the new site, and I look forward to learning and offering up some of my own techniques!!!
(02-14-2012 01:11 AM)manitoubass2 Wrote: [ -> ]Thats what I love about shore fishing. Everyday is different, it's up to you to adapt, figure out techniques and apply them.

Being a shore angler has made me a much better angler overall.

Thanks for the new site, and I look forward to learning and offering up some of my own techniques!!!

Welcome aboard! I see you're already contributing some awesome tips.

I looked up Rainy River, looks like a beautiful place with unscathed wilderness and fishing opportunities =D.
Reference URL's