Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Another from Markham!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Another newb member from Markham. Been fishing a bit but I'm looking for some more local holes to fish from.

Mainly love fishing for Bass but willing to learn some tricks to catch some Walleye, pike and Muskie! Is there a way of catching Walleye without resorting to trolling — hate that lol!

Been fishing for a while and one of the longest trips I have made included driving to Texas to fish Fork Lake.
Hi,

Welcome aboard.

What fish does Fork Lake offer?

Regards,

OldTimer
Wow it's either Markham's growing really fast or everybody in Markham loves to fish... no idea!

How'd you find the fourm?

Welcome! We should start a Markham fishing club LOL Smile
How was Texas! Post some pictures Big Grin
Texas was awesome they have mainly large mouth down there but because of the warm seasons, they keep growing. Easily to 15 lbs and more. Super lunkers!

I found the forum on Google while looking for some information on some lake conditions because it has been so tough lately. Still have to get the 15 posts required to get to that forum but I'll get there.
Welcome fellow Markhamer,
If you ever want to try a new spot in Markham for some good bass send me a PM and ill give you the details Smile

Good luck on the water,
Giuga10
(08-04-2012 09:09 PM)Occidio Wrote: [ -> ]I found the forum on Google while looking for some information on some lake conditions because it has been so tough lately.

Yeah, that's the word on the street. I just started taking fishing seriously this year, so I have no other times to compare to.
Reference URL's