Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: New here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

New on this forum. I have been a regular member and contributer of NFN for some time now. I love to read and post experiences, spots and techniques. I only began seriously shore fishing in the last few years. Mostly hit up the Niagara Area but sometimes you'll find me closer to home on one of the may Rivers and tribs in the Halton/GTA area. I am a big monthly fishing story contributer on NFN and would love to continue doing that here if there is a spot on the forum for it.

Cheers,
Sean.
(08-03-2012 04:50 PM)Seanook Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

New on this forum. I have been a regular member and contributer of NFN for some time now. I love to read and post experiences, spots and techniques. I only began seriously shore fishing in the last few years. Mostly hit up the Niagara Area but sometimes you'll find me closer to home on one of the may Rivers and tribs in the Halton/GTA area. I am a big monthly fishing story contributer on NFN and would love to continue doing that here if there is a spot on the forum for it.

Cheers,
Sean.

Welcome sean! Would love to hear your stories. We have a sticky thread for stories (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum/Thr...all-Tales)

and we have a Reports section Smile.

See you on the boards!

Michael
Hi Seanook,

I'll look forward to your posts!

You'll find this a friendly place to post your adventures, and opinions.

Welcome to OSF.

Cheers,

OldTimer
thanks Oldtimer.
Reference URL's