Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Salmon fishing in the Halton/Peel area.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well it's getting to be that time of year again. The salmon should be gathering at the mouths of the rivers soon (as long as we get some more rain an the temp drops) when they do, I will be heading down to Bronte,the Credit and possibly Niagara. I'm always looking for another partner. So send me a pm of you wanna hook up. Most of my regular fishing buddies are primarily Bass and pike guys so this is what I have to resort to in order to find like minded indiviuals like ourselves.
I'm definitely interested in meeting up, I'll be back from my California trip by August 22nd. Hit me up soon!
Definitely interested as well (but first time salmon fishing).. been down to port credit a lot this week but nothing yet, not even a stinky catfish, just tons of goobies.
Cali eh. Nice! They should be getting ready to run real soon as the rains have come and the temps have come down a bit. Any week day after 6 and any weekend any time.

Cheers Boys,

Seanook.
I am definatly down for a meetup on the Credit. I was there last night for a few hours after midnight casting spoons and spinners. I caught nothing.... a few others were targeting catfish and caught a few lil ones.
Sounds like we'll have quite the crowd when I get back!

I'm going to need a hard-running salmon to quell the withdrawal I'm going to get from these salty fish....
I was there on Sunday night .. totally dead (right after the nice rain we had).. was a bummer.

Was hoping the nice weekend rain might help Big Grin.
someone needs to tell them salmon they are running late :-p ... not me being impatient Big Grin
It's time I put my Sexy Salmon suit and scuba gear on and lead em to the mouth!
This I gotta see..............Please post photos.............smile.

OT
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's