Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: now THATS a worm....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was clearing out my travel kit from my last trip to the Colorado river and a I found half a bag of the plastics that the locals gave me for catching the big Stripers.... check this beastie out!

[attachment=275]

Should be awesome for panfish in Grenadier pond...... Tongue
Don't you need a special licence for something that large?

Or do you use it as a club?
(09-30-2012 07:54 AM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you need a special licence for something that large?

Or do you use it as a club?

Yeah, you just whack the fish on the head as it swims by.....Tongue

Giuga10
Also good for catching hawks and eagles.... Wink

T Dot

does it float? who makes it?
It does float, depending on the size of the hook you put through it. We used them in 30ft of reasonable speed river current on a carolina rig (for maximum wiggle on the drop).

The package says Manns and has a bunch of blurb about being the original 1956 jelly worm. I think Jimmy got them at Bass Pro in Vegas and gave a few to me.
NP. I checked with Jimmy and it is the Manns Jelly Worm from Bass Pro, available in 8" and 12". They had four or five colours and flavours too.
wow...how would u rigg that lol.
What are you going to use it for?

Are you going to use a worm harness? Kinda hard imagining local fish starting a the tail and munching until the hook.
(08-21-2013 12:06 PM)zippyFX Wrote: [ -> ]What are you going to use it for?

Are you going to use a worm harness? Kinda hard imagining local fish starting a the tail and munching until the hook.

Depends how big the fish is Wink

[Image: record_striper.png]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's