Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Who needs Salmon eggs when you could use a finger.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A man in Idaho caught a Trout with a human finger in it.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/26/us/idaho-f...index.html

Giuga10
I heard about this... interesting and a little bit disturbing Tongue. I wonder what else is down there....

This past summer I snagged an old spoon from the bottom of a lake up north... that looked at least 50 years old... maybe it was even more old than that. I ended up dropping it again before I could take a picture! Doh!
(09-30-2012 11:36 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]This past summer I snagged an old spoon from the bottom of a lake up north... that looked at least 50 years old... maybe it was even more old than that. I ended up dropping it again before I could take a picture! Doh!

Lol now it's at the bottom for someone else to snag lol. Weird that the guy didn't want his finger back though, I guess he thought it would look weird with only one finger, and really how much would just one do. Tongue

Giuga10
(10-01-2012 03:01 PM)Giuga10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2012 11:36 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]This past summer I snagged an old spoon from the bottom of a lake up north... that looked at least 50 years old... maybe it was even more old than that. I ended up dropping it again before I could take a picture! Doh!

Lol now it's at the bottom for someone else to snag lol. Weird that the guy didn't want his finger back though, I guess he thought it would look weird with only one finger, and really how much would just one do. Tongue

Giuga10

Definitely not fit for reattachment, they just offered it to him as a keepsake...
(10-01-2012 10:36 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely not fit for reattachment, they just offered it to him as a keepsake...

Didn't they say it was in great condition? And they added another part at the bottom now where the cops actually kept the finger just in case he wants to re-attach it.

Giuga10
Wow I read that now.... I really don't think it's possible to put it back on... I mean... all the cells must be dead from the lack of circulation or digested from the trout's stomach...

I'd like to know if it is!
I hear they teach the answer at med school....................smile..........
(10-03-2012 12:47 PM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]I hear they teach the answer at med school....................smile..........

Lol good one.......

Giuga10
Reference URL's