Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: last day for tourist ferry.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today is the final day of the autumn ferry schedule, as of tomorrow, its the Ward Island only ferry until next spring. the Islands are mine again....no more tourists....MINE....ALL MINE.... MUhahahahahaa!
bwhahaha! Now's your chance! Go and smash whatever it is you're catching there.... Smile

Will you be doing the walk? Or bringing a bike?
(10-08-2012 03:58 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]bwhahaha! Now's your chance! Go and smash whatever it is you're catching there.... Smile

If I am fishing the wards beach breakwater, I'll just walk from the ferry. If I'm heading over to the pier then I might grab a bike at the terminal first.
(10-08-2012 06:04 PM)MikeH Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2012 03:58 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]bwhahaha! Now's your chance! Go and smash whatever it is you're catching there.... Smile

If I am fishing the wards beach breakwater, I'll just walk from the ferry. If I'm heading over to the pier then I might grab a bike at the terminal first.

That big ass pier?
(10-09-2012 01:12 AM)bettercallsaul Wrote: [ -> ]That big ass pier?

Are you saying that the pier makes my ass look big....?
Or does it make the fish look smalll... Smile
lookout pier south of the islands. don't fish it without a drop net, its along way down to the water and you won't lift a decent fish up with out one.
(10-09-2012 08:36 AM)MikeH Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL, it looks like a good spot for salmon spoon chucking, what are you going for?
(10-09-2012 07:02 PM)bettercallsaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2012 08:36 AM)MikeH Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL, it looks like a good spot for salmon spoon chucking, what are you going for?

He isn't sure... that's the most exciting part of it!Tongue
(10-09-2012 10:15 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]He isn't sure... that's the most exciting part of it!Tongue

Its been good so far, but who knows whats out there once the winter sets in....... Big Grin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's