Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hello from oakville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New member from oakville, fish for steel, salmon, bass, carp, cats. Hope to put my first report up soon!

Floats down!
(10-10-2012 09:38 PM)redneckchromer Wrote: [ -> ]New member from oakville, fish for steel, salmon, bass, carp, cats. Hope to put my first report up soon!

Floats down!

Welcome redneckchromer! Next time I'm heading your way I'll shoot you a PM Smile.

Do you pin at all? I'm just getting started in pinning this season.
Welcome Chromer!

I'd love to hear your reports. And I'd definitely be interested in some Catfishing techniques.

Giuga10
(10-10-2012 10:10 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2012 09:38 PM)redneckchromer Wrote: [ -> ]New member from oakville, fish for steel, salmon, bass, carp, cats. Hope to put my first report up soon!

Floats down!

Welcome redneckchromer! Next time I'm heading your way I'll shoot you a PM Smile.

Do you pin at all? I'm just getting started in pinning this season.

No I use a spinning reel, have thought about getting into pinning but my trusty spinning reels have done well so far lol If im feeling adventurous Ill pull out the 8wt fly rod however! haha
(10-10-2012 10:28 PM)Giuga10 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Chromer!

I'd love to hear your reports. And I'd definitely be interested in some Catfishing techniques.

Giuga10

For kittys all you need to do is have a weight that allows line to be pulled without moving the weight, and a nice stinky piece of bait on the bottom, whether thats a shrimp, cutbait, worms, or minnows. Some guys use chicken liver but id rather not get salmenala or however you spell it haha
cat fish eats almost every thing you can even catch them on Corn Smile but live worm works well.

Floats down!

Welcome.

Cheers,

OldTimer
Reference URL's