Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: My first center pin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
today I bought this okuma center pin from BASSPRO, they said if I buy a okuma rod, I will get a discount. how happy I was when i heard this, however, they finally found out the rod was out of stock.
not a bad reel to learn with, I bought one myself not too long ago to start out with
Congrats on the new pin Onwind! Good luck learning, I'm also learning this season.

We'll have a river get-together soon and we can all try our best at casting these things LOL
Looking forward to it.
(10-23-2012 04:43 AM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the new pin Onwind! Good luck learning, I'm also learning this season.

We'll have a river get-together soon and we can all try our best at casting these things LOL
Hey Onwind, have you practiced casting yet? The first few days I wanted to throw that thing in the river LOL like Ridx said Tongue
Yes, I have tried it and am still been practicing it, I think side cast will not be too difficult.
(10-23-2012 09:32 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Onwind, have you practiced casting yet? The first few days I wanted to throw that thing in the river LOL like Ridx said Tongue
Reference URL's