Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Piranha Snips!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who needs nail clippers, scissors or snips..... Just get a Piranha!

Piranha Snips
horrible.
(10-23-2012 05:01 PM)Giuga10 Wrote: [ -> ]Who needs nail clippers, scissors or snips..... Just get a Piranha!

Piranha Snips
(10-23-2012 05:20 PM)onwind Wrote: [ -> ]horrible.
(10-23-2012 05:01 PM)Giuga10 Wrote: [ -> ]Who needs nail clippers, scissors or snips..... Just get a Piranha!

Piranha Snips

..... It was just a joke
Oh wow! That's really neat, now I'll be off to catch a new pair of snips!

In my dorm in university a few guys wanted to get piranhas....

Pet piranhas are overhyped though. They're dumb, docile, and just make a mess when you feed them Tongue. Oscars and gars are where it's at.
(10-23-2012 09:37 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wow! That's really neat, now I'll be off to catch a new pair of snips!

Pet piranhas are overhyped though. They're dumb, docile, and just make a mess when you feed them Tongue. Oscars and gars are where it's at.

Bahahaha, I'd to have a Gar. I bet they make to be good snips Tongue

Giuga10
(10-23-2012 09:41 PM)Giuga10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2012 09:37 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wow! That's really neat, now I'll be off to catch a new pair of snips!

Giuga10

Yeah... and needlenose pliers LOL

Mulit-tool...
(10-23-2012 09:43 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2012 09:41 PM)Giuga10 Wrote: [ -> ]

Giuga10

Yeah... and needlenose pliers LOL

Mulit-tool...

They'd be great for Sunfish
Reference URL's