Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Fishing Apps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I am new here and am wondering if anyone has heard of any good fishing apps for their smart phones?
(10-31-2012 01:00 PM)jeffdevis Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I am new here and am wondering if anyone has heard of any good fishing apps for their smart phones?

Hi there Jeff, for what purpose are you looking to use the app for? I've heard of a few but never used any.
(10-31-2012 01:00 PM)jeffdevis Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I am new here and am wondering if anyone has heard of any good fishing apps for their smart phones?

I've got a few but most are just games. Like Rapala Bass Fishing ect....

Giuga10
Last year I envisioned an app that would allow you to share you catch, location, what you caught it on... etc. would be a great resource and informational tool if enough users participated.
(10-31-2012 10:09 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]Last year I envisioned an app that would allow you to share you catch, location, what you caught it on... etc. would be a great resource and informational tool if enough users participated.

I think there already is one. I saw it watching WFN.

Giuga10
(10-31-2012 10:12 PM)Giuga10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2012 10:09 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]Last year I envisioned an app that would allow you to share you catch, location, what you caught it on... etc. would be a great resource and informational tool if enough users participated.

I think there already is one. I saw it watching WFN.

Giuga10

I wanted to call it Fishare... how friggin brilliant is that! LOL

But like most brilliant domain names... it's already long taken Tongue
Actually that is kinda funny that you mention envisioning an app like that cause I just downloaded an app that does just that. Check it out
http://www.ufindfish.com/ I have it on my Android and it runs great!!
including ufindfish, I also bought an app named as "knot guide", there are a lot of how to tie a knots.
that knot app sounds great, what do you thin of Ufindfish so far? I have only used it a bit.
this week I am in Detroit for whole week and wanted to use Ufindfish, however the price of fishing license here is not so friendly to the non US residents.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's