Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Warm weather next week!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The forecast for next Wednesday and above seems to hover around 12 C. I have a couple days off next week so I'll hopefully have a chance to get out and take advantage of the weather.
Crap! I am in Vegas end of next week. (never thought I would say that)
Awesome! Spring is here!... well until it snows in April that is hahaha.

lol "crap I'm in vegas!" lmao
Looking at possibly 70km winds with gusts to 100km tomorrow (sat 3 mar). Extra crappy as I got my first 40 degree plus water reading this afternoon, so I am itching to get out and try for shallow water Pike, extra early this year! I might try my luck at Humber Marsh on Sunday if the gale force winds die down on Sunday. Wind is supposedly coming from the north west, so the ravine should shield most of it from the back of the marsh and put the weed bank on the windward side.... providing I can get down the trail path of course..lol.
(03-02-2012 11:48 PM)MikeH Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at possibly 70km winds with gusts to 100km tomorrow (sat 3 mar). Extra crappy as I got my first 40 degree plus water reading this afternoon, so I am itching to get out and try for shallow water Pike, extra early this year! I might try my luck at Humber Marsh on Sunday if the gale force winds die down on Sunday. Wind is supposedly coming from the north west, so the ravine should shield most of it from the back of the marsh and put the weed bank on the windward side.... providing I can get down the trail path of course..lol.

Yeah my friend and I were eyeing the bluffs tomorrow... but gosh there's no wind cover THERE.
We should really be hitting the bays and cells at Tommy Thompson Park, but with these high winds, you don't want to be out there either.....
(03-03-2012 08:42 AM)MikeH Wrote: [ -> ]We should really be hitting the bays and cells at Tommy Thompson Park, but with these high winds, you don't want to be out there either.....

My friend and I braved the winds today and did not get skunked. Report soon! (he has the pics lol)
(03-04-2012 01:48 AM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2012 08:42 AM)MikeH Wrote: [ -> ]We should really be hitting the bays and cells at Tommy Thompson Park, but with these high winds, you don't want to be out there either.....

My friend and I braved the winds today and did not get skunked. Report soon! (he has the pics lol)

Awesome!
next week looks even better!
I'm going to get out a handful of times before Pike closes on March 31
(03-10-2012 01:39 PM)photo_rob Wrote: [ -> ]next week looks even better!
I'm going to get out a handful of times before Pike closes on March 31

I'm banking on warmer weather tomorrow so i can get out again!!

Not going to miss pike this year!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's