Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Fishing Map - Fairy Lake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a map of a FAIRY LAKE that I fished along the way a while ago (as you'll see on the publish date). Perhaps someone out there will benefit from this post.

The MNR used to sell these plasticized maps for anglers to use. Not anymore.

The notes on facilities may possibly be outdated? - but the lake bottom contours will be very close to those current.

One scan is the lake’s general information; one scan is the hydrographic map of the lake.

[attachment=333]

[attachment=334]

added -

[attachment=1758]

Cheers,

OldTimer
Cool! my brother and law has a cottage there. This will be helpful.
What's nice about this Lake is that you also have very easy boat access to Penninsula Lake via a short but very scenic small river run................. and to Lake Vernon via a river run right through the centre of downtown Hunstville. Both runs will handle most boats.

Mary Lake is also accessable, with some effort.

I've posted all these maps too, on other threads.

Cheers,

OldTimer
Very cool thread OldTimer...wonderful idea!
(04-08-2013 08:45 PM)Clymer Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool thread OldTimer...wonderful idea!

Stuff like this should be shared openly - nothing is secret here - but can be valuable to others............ so why not............. think of it as paying forward old favours from the past.

Cheers,

OldTimer
Niceeeeee cant wait for the ice to melt
Oldtimer thanks for sharing the maps. Hope to use them as i am mostly tied to shore fishing....
Here’s a more up to date fact sheet from the MNR published in 2010:

[attachment=756]

Cheers,
OldTimer
Thanks for sharing. I might go there next weekend.
Thanks for sharing this will come in handy
Reference URL's