Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Fishing Bio!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dodgy

Thanks for the welcome,Michael.
I currently live in Goderich right beside the Maitland River. Moved here 2 yrs ago from Wasaga Beach. I am moving back to Wasaga in May.

I used tobe a fishing/hunting guide in the Yukon for 10 years on the Teslin Lake in White Horse.Did some free lance guiding at a few camps in Northern Ont. I really enjoy stream/river fishing,less equipment and a lot less hectic.

Maitland,Saugeen here at Goderich have been busy but very productive especially of late with the mild temps and good rainfall. Looking forward to going back to Wasaga,the nottawasaga and the pretty river have always been great fish systems.

I actually grew up in Pt.Perry and was basically raised on Lake Scugog. Spoiled on pickeral,bass and muskies.

I really enjoy small stream fishing,speckles/browns and bows.

N.G.
Welcome to OSF Northern Ghost.

I worked up at the Salt Mine for a while in my day back when it was Domtar's............. or should say down. Nice area, good fishing, still occasionally spend a night or two at Benmiller. Did you experience the tornado?

OldTimer
Welcome Ghost,

You've got a great fishing background. How was the fishing in Yukon?

Welcome,
Giuga10
Welcome aboard.
Please tell us great Yukon fishing stories!! lol

Cheers,
Tjh70
Looking forward to your fishing reports!
Awesome outdoors background! Would love to hear about your adventures. You should post some pictures if you have 'em!
Reference URL's