Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: howdy from wasaga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=373]I am a long time resident of wasaga beach, over 40 years and enjoy spring and fall fishing on the Nottawasaga River immensely. Lots of salmon, nice silver ones fresh out of the bay in late aug/early september. Then the rainbow start to run concurrently right into November.

Fish quantities have dropped off over the last few years, but there are still some good sized ones going upstream in the fall.

I enjoy mid summer bass fishing up at Kawagama Lake and like to spend a week or two there over the last 4 years. Landed a 3kg. largemouth bass this past summer.

Yuuuppppp fishing is a big part of my life and I like to share my adventures with my family. I have a 21`year old daughter that likes to fish and an 18 year old son that is becoming an avid fisherman too!

I found a thread to this website that has provided me with a couple of great old topo maps and I am truly thankful

Regards,

Philco
Welcome Philco,

Glad you found the forum! Have you fished the Nottawasaga River recently, how is it?

That's a very nice Largie.
You can thank a man by the name of OldTimer for the maps.

Welcome aboard,
Giuga10
Hi Philco,

Welcome to the forum. I'm happy the maps are useful to others.

Cheers,

OldTimer
Welcome to the forum!
Glad to have you aboard...welcome
Reference URL's