Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: fishing saturday Jan 12....?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks like I can get out for half a day fishing on saturday this weekend. Anyone heading out? Southwest winds and good temps (for January) had me thinking that the station outlet or the beach that we had the cleanup at, might be worth a shot for Carp in the afternoon.

Was also considering fishing the shipwreck at TTP, but not fancying the 6km each way walk on my own!! Dodgy
I'm planning on getting out but I'm not sure where yet.
(01-11-2013 06:54 PM)Brodylavoie Wrote: [ -> ]I'm planning on getting out but I'm not sure where yet.

Me too. I am thinking I might try the walk down TTP in the morning, and if the conditions are still poor I can head around the corner to the outlet instead.
There's a shipwreck at TTP??? I wonder if it's a popular diving destination.
(01-16-2013 01:31 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]There's a shipwreck at TTP??? I wonder if it's a popular diving destination.

It is, but its icing over at the mo.... I should have gone last weekend Sad
There's two more in Humber bay, but the TTP one is the only one you can cast out to from the shoreline, because the bay is so steep.
(01-16-2013 01:43 PM)MikeH Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2013 01:31 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]There's a shipwreck at TTP??? I wonder if it's a popular diving destination.

It is, but its icing over at the mo.... I should have gone last weekend Sad
There's two more in Humber bay, but the TTP one is the only one you can cast out to from the shoreline, because the bay is so steep.

Plans for springs =) something to look forward to!
(01-16-2013 02:50 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]Plans for springs =) something to look forward to!

Funnily enough, I did give the exact location to Ken last week. You and I walked right past it when we were over there balloon fishing. I did point out the spot, but probably didn't mention the ship being down there. Dodgy

For some reason I assume everyone knows these things already.... It's not hard to find. Research, people...RESEARCH! Smile
(01-16-2013 03:54 PM)MikeH Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2013 02:50 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]Plans for springs =) something to look forward to!

Funnily enough, I did give the exact location to Ken last week. You and I walked right past it when we were over there balloon fishing. I did point out the spot, but probably didn't mention the ship being down there. Dodgy

For some reason I assume everyone knows these things already.... It's not hard to find. Research, people...RESEARCH! Smile

Yes you didn't mention there was a wreck to fish!

Time for me to soak some big bait for Lake O's monsters.... lurking in the deep Tongue
Well it seems that local trib will be doing great after the rain and it will be warming up on the weekend although a good chance of snow. will be hitting some GTA streams and creeks south of the tracks of course and see if some steelies are in.
I am afraid that the steelies know it's not the right season to move.

(01-17-2013 12:08 AM)rich_ace_G Wrote: [ -> ]Well it seems that local trib will be doing great after the rain and it will be warming up on the weekend although a good chance of snow. will be hitting some GTA streams and creeks south of the tracks of course and see if some steelies are in.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's