Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: the bluffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone help me out with where to fish the bluffs and for what?
Hi Largemouth. Well I have had sparse success at the bluffs. Well not me, my friend.

There's a lot of water to cover there. You can park free right now in the parking lot. You can walk East and keep walking. There's tonnes of shoreline facing into the docks.

I haven't figured anything out about it though. I've been looking for pike, haven't found any yet. I've been fishing spoons and crankbaits across the open water towards the docks.

Are you going there soon? I wouldn't mind meeting up.
Thanks not sure when I would be going
there is pike in the spring.... used suspending rapala, works like a charm... lil bit of perch and sunfish in the summer and lots of goby... lots of salmon in the fall by nov.... hope this help
Hey bfisher thanks that is helpful
thanks
Canada Day caught a decent size pike. casting on the rocks. Make sure you cast closer to the docks. i know it's a little far but if you can pull it off it seems they swim there probably because it's deeper? but that's how I got it. I was sweeping the waters and decided to go across.
(07-04-2012 09:14 AM)rich_ace_G Wrote: [ -> ]Canada Day caught a decent size pike. casting on the rocks. Make sure you cast closer to the docks. i know it's a little far but if you can pull it off it seems they swim there probably because it's deeper? but that's how I got it. I was sweeping the waters and decided to go across.

Yeah I was trying to cast into the docks each every cast... but I could never make it. I knew that if there were fish... they would be under the docks!

What's your setup like?
Reference URL's