Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: New from Windsor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello as my name implies I live in Windsor and love fishing. I do all my fishing from shore and angle for almost all species. Although I do more bass fishing than anything. If there are any other Windsor shore anglers out there give me a shout out I would like to talk to you. I am excited to be part of this forum and assume I will learn a lot and have some fun. TIGHT LINES FOLKS!!!!
Welcome aboard Windsorfisherman! Enjoy the nice reads in the general discussion section. =)
Hey WindsorFisherman - I'm a bass guy too (smallmouth) and a relative newbise as well here.

Do you just fish the lakes down that way, or are you in to rivers as well?

Welcome!
(03-09-2012 06:12 PM)Windsorfisherman Wrote: [ -> ]Hello as my name implies I live in Windsor and love fishing. I do all my fishing from shore and angle for almost all species. Although I do more bass fishing than anything. If there are any other Windsor shore anglers out there give me a shout out I would like to talk to you. I am excited to be part of this forum and assume I will learn a lot and have some fun. TIGHT LINES FOLKS!!!!

Windsor fisherman here welcome and i don't fish for bass but enjoy targeting walleye,pike,and panfish.
Reference URL's