Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hello from Richmond hill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm new guy from Richmond hill as a fishing amateur. Glad to be here to start my fishing journey. Wish to make friends here and learn fishing skills from everybody.

Just start my 1st ice fishing at frenchman's bay last Sat with 11 yellow perches.
Welcome ogre66, this is Abel. the boy we met last time is Giuga10. there are a lot of valuable info and good friends in this web site and I believe you will learn a lot from here.
Welcome to OSF Ogre96.

Regards,

OldTimer
Welcome Ogre,

Were you the guy fishing with Abel during the day or when he left? Those are some nice Perch! You'll learn a lot of new skills from here.

Welcome,
Giuga10
Welcome.

11 Perch is a great start!
Yes, Giuga, it's me and really learn a lot. maybe it's beginner's luck. Smile Nice to meet u there.

(03-04-2013 09:16 AM)Giuga10 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Ogre,

Were you the guy fishing with Abel during the day or when he left? Those are some nice Perch! You'll learn a lot of new skills from here.

Welcome,
Giuga10

Thanks, onwind, OldTimer & zippyFX
he is the guy fishing with me, the one I introduced to you for help is another one.
(03-04-2013 09:16 AM)Giuga10 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Ogre,

Welcome,
Giuga10
Reference URL's