You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Starters Guide to Fishing Tommy Thompson Park - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing Resources (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-Resources)
+--- Forum: Articles and Resources (/Forum-Articles-and-Resources)
+--- Thread: Starters Guide to Fishing Tommy Thompson Park (/Thread-Starters-Guide-to-Fishing-Tommy-Thompson-Park)

Starters Guide to Fishing Tommy Thompson Park - MikeH - 03-13-2012 11:49 PM

I posted an article outlining where to get started at Tommy Thompson Park.

EDIT* no longer there, old site got hacked

RE: Starters Guide to Fishing Tommy Thompson Park - MichaelAngelo - 03-14-2012 01:10 AM

Another great article Mike! Great info.

RE: Starters Guide to Fishing Tommy Thompson Park - woolyworm - 07-25-2012 07:22 AM

Excellent article! Thank you!

RE: Starters Guide to Fishing Tommy Thompson Park - MichaelAngelo - 07-25-2012 08:39 AM

MikeH, were you able to come across another carp traffic jam this year?

RE: Starters Guide to Fishing Tommy Thompson Park - --G-- - 07-25-2012 12:34 PM

A word to the wise - its a LONG walk to any good fishing spots here, so I strongly suggest you take a bike.

I went on Sunday night to investigate, and couldn't get to any real good fishing spots, but I was walking...

RE: Starters Guide to Fishing Tommy Thompson Park - MichaelAngelo - 07-25-2012 02:52 PM

(07-25-2012 12:34 PM)--G-- Wrote:  A word to the wise - its a LONG walk to any good fishing spots here, so I strongly suggest you take a bike.

I went on Sunday night to investigate, and couldn't get to any real good fishing spots, but I was walking...

A second this, a bike is a great idea! Especially if you'd like to change spots LOL

RE: Starters Guide to Fishing Tommy Thompson Park - MikeH - 07-26-2012 08:18 AM

(07-25-2012 12:34 PM)--G-- Wrote:  A word to the wise - its a LONG walk to any good fishing spots here, so I strongly suggest you take a bike.

Actually there are some great spots right inside and outside the gate. Dont walk past the boat harbour on the right without dipping a line under the tree cover, and if you have a beachcaster, check out the open water on the Ashbridges Bay side.

(07-25-2012 08:39 AM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  MikeH, were you able to come across another carp traffic jam this year?

There was a small one, early morning a few weekends ago, and there are Carp rolling in bay 2. The big changes on the western bays seem to have moved most of the carp out into the outer harbour and south / west of the lighthouse point.

RE: Starters Guide to Fishing Tommy Thompson Park - --G-- - 07-26-2012 12:14 PM

(07-26-2012 08:18 AM)MikeH Wrote:  

Actually there are some great spots right inside and outside the gate. Dont walk past the boat harbour on the right without dipping a line under the tree cover, and if you have a beachcaster, check out the open water on the Ashbridges Bay side.
Thanks mike...I couldn't see a way down to the harbor side, It was a fairly steep drop off to the water..is there parts that are accessible?

RE: Starters Guide to Fishing Tommy Thompson Park - MikeH - 07-30-2012 12:44 PM

Can we move this thread to the resources forum?