You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Downtown fishing buddy? - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Downtown fishing buddy? (/Thread-Downtown-fishing-buddy)

Downtown fishing buddy? - --G-- - 06-30-2013 10:13 PM

Hey guys.

I recently have found myself with lots of free time. Having only 3 months left in Canada I fancy getting some serious fishing in. I have a good grounding in most fishing techniques and understanding of some species of fish but I am always keen to learn more.

If anyone has time and would like to pass on knowledge, or even just someone who wants to come out fishing with me then let me know.

Ideally I want to focus on bass fishing, but I am pretty good at catching pike. Perch and other smaller fish would be fun too but I have never been able to find any downtown.

RE: Downtown fishing buddy? - mcfly - 07-01-2013 11:46 PM

(06-30-2013 10:13 PM)--G-- Wrote:  Hey guys.

I recently have found myself with lots of free time. Having only 3 months left in Canada I fancy getting some serious fishing in. I have a good grounding in most fishing techniques and understanding of some species of fish but I am always keen to learn more.

If anyone has time and would like to pass on knowledge, or even just someone who wants to come out fishing with me then let me know.

Ideally I want to focus on bass fishing, but I am pretty good at catching pike. Perch and other smaller fish would be fun too but I have never been able to find any downtown.

Where do you fish downtown?

RE: Downtown fishing buddy? - --G-- - 07-01-2013 11:54 PM

Everywhere I can really.

Ashbridges, TTP, the spit, harbourfront, high park, ontario place, the Humber mouth and obviously the islands.

RE: Downtown fishing buddy? - tweedwolfscream - 07-02-2013 12:07 AM

PM sent.

RE: Downtown fishing buddy? - MichaelAngelo - 07-04-2013 12:35 AM

Hey don't count me out of the action! Man, being in Markham myself, downtown is totally in the wrong direction for me... I want to go more north away from commotion Big Grin.