You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Meetups (/Forum-Meetups)
+--- Thread: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! (/Thread-Mount-Joy-Carp-Meetup)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - Jeremy Ray Green - 07-18-2013 01:39 PM

(07-18-2013 12:08 PM)Giuga10 Wrote:  
(07-18-2013 09:32 AM)Jeremy Ray Green Wrote:  I am interested in joining the group,

Let us all know when you plan the Date,

Maybe we could have a lunch/supper BBQ setup on the shore line?

burgers and/or sausages ??

how many people are actually planning to meetup?

~Jeremy.

Sounds like a great idea!
Just to toss a rough date out there, hows this coming Saturday sound?

Of course this date can be rescheduled if needed.

Let me know Smile

I wont be able to make it on saturday, maybe an afternoon/evening meetup during the week?

For anyone else that is interested, what are your thoughts of a date?

~Jeremy.

RE: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - rich_ace_G - 07-18-2013 02:18 PM

Saturday Afternoon sounds Ideal. I might show up. 7pm - 730pm. I heard it's going to be hot still.

RE: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - Giuga10 - 07-18-2013 06:24 PM

So I guess well call off Saturday since Jeremy cant make it. Hows Tuesday sound?

RE: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - MichaelAngelo - 07-18-2013 07:23 PM

Let me know when we're meeting up! Tuesday evening is OK for me. Saturday I'm going to a wedding (ugh no free weekends anymore).

But I'd say go ahead and do both dates... 2 dates 2x the fish right???

Mcfly sounds like you hit a jackpot at Bluffer's... I can honestly say most people I talk to catch squat there. Well done dude!

RE: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - mcfly - 07-18-2013 07:24 PM

Wednesday or thursday? I might be able to do tuesday depending on the time.. later in the day might be better if we still have this hot weather.. more shade! lol

RE: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - Jeremy Ray Green - 07-18-2013 10:54 PM

I can bring a small portable propane BBQ For purposes of if people want to bring their own food and cook, or if we decide to meet and pool money together and make a list for the local garden basket.

~Jeremy.

RE: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - Giuga10 - 07-19-2013 01:13 AM

(07-18-2013 10:54 PM)Jeremy Ray Green Wrote:  I can bring a small portable propane BBQ For purposes of if people want to bring their own food and cook, or if we decide to meet and pool money together and make a list for the local garden basket.

~Jeremy.

The pool sounds like a good idea. We can get some burgers and hot dogs or sausages like you mentioned above.

Fished at Mount Joy a bit today. Saw two Carp jump and noticed a huge swirl about 5" from shore, the fish was hiding under a tree.

No fish caught however.

RE: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - Jeremy Ray Green - 07-19-2013 01:21 PM

Tuesday evening should work well for me too..

sun sets at 9:00 pm, meet for 5:00- 6:00 pm?

RE: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - rich_ace_G - 07-19-2013 01:49 PM

sweet. tuesday i will catch up after work. most probably around 7pm. unless something comes up. which part of mountjoy? parking lot?

RE: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - Giuga10 - 07-19-2013 07:10 PM

Well meet at the back near the arena where the big trees are. You can park at the arena parking lot. Bring a chair for yourself if you dont feel like standing.