You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Meetups (/Forum-Meetups)
+--- Thread: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! (/Thread-Mount-Joy-Carp-Meetup)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - mcfly - 07-19-2013 09:56 PM

I'm going to try to come after work. Is it mount joy at markham at 16th? I've never been there before

RE: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - Jeremy Ray Green - 07-20-2013 10:59 AM

here is a link to directions.

https://maps.google.ca/maps?client=safari&q=mont+joy+community+centre+markham&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&hl=en

RE: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - Giuga10 - 07-22-2013 12:59 AM

Just so we get a rough idea of whose coming can you just comment coming if you are coming for sure.

Also if anyone wants to volunteer with bringing things that we can all share like bait or anything that would be great.

I can bring about 20 boilies which should be enough. I can bring corn too if you guys want, I'll also bring some dough bait.

Jeremy did you still want to bring the grill, how would you guys feel about pooling some money together for burgers, sausages.

RE: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - onwind - 07-22-2013 09:36 AM

I will come and I'm good with pooling for burgers.

RE: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - ogre96 - 07-22-2013 04:55 PM

Count me in. Smile I'll be there on time.

RE: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - MichaelAngelo - 07-22-2013 09:49 PM

I'm coming!

RE: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - Jeremy Ray Green - 07-22-2013 10:54 PM

We should plan to meet for 6:00 pm I'll bring the portable BBQ, it may rain tomorrow but we can still pull this off unless it's thunderstorms of course.

Burgers from Garden Basket, we may even be able to get the deli at garden basket to slice some tomatoes and onions and package them for us for the burgers if wanted....

looks Like Guiga is helping us out with bait, although we could all still bring our own,

This should be a great Markham meetup.

Ill be there early about 5:30 or maybe better if you have my cell number feel free to contact me after 4

~Jeremy

RE: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - alex_fish - 07-22-2013 11:28 PM

ohhh this sound great. I'd love to join but I wont be free until 730 or so and I'll be in Pickering at the time. Sad I hope I can make the next one!

RE: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - Giuga10 - 07-22-2013 11:39 PM

I'll probably be there at maybe 4:30 or 5.

Would anybody be able to bring a net? Everything sounds great so far. Hopefully it doesn't rain Angel

See you guys tomorrow.

RE: Mount Joy Carp Meetup! - rich_ace_G - 07-23-2013 11:10 AM

Well something came up and i had to be in belleville after lunch. I won't be able to make it. Will probably wet my line at frenchman's. Good luck guys. Looking forward to some great pics and hopefully we will have another meetup after this one. It is going to rain btw.