You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
new member and hello to everyone - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-Forum)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Thread: new member and hello to everyone (/Thread-new-member-and-hello-to-everyone)

new member and hello to everyone - ifish - 07-21-2013 04:18 PM

Hello everyone,
New member here so I thought I would introduce myself to the group. I have been fishing all my life. I grew up on a cottage in the summer months and dad use to have a boat. Fast forward a couple of decades and I have been out of it for about 7 years due to being a father......not a bad thing and not that old......loll. Heres the really issue, because I have been out of it for so long, I have lost touch with all my fishing buddies and I have no boat and cottage is now rented out during the fishing months..........so I thought how can I get back into it with no boat and meet new people....then I found this site! Hopefully, I can learn from you guys on here of new places to try for shore fishing and hopefully get to know a few of you as well. I am planning to buy a boat in the next 3 years but that's a tentative as of now). Thanks again and fish on!

RE: new member and hello to everyone - OldTimer - 07-21-2013 06:56 PM

Welcome to OSF iFish.

Cheers,

OldTimer

RE: new member and hello to everyone - Giuga10 - 07-21-2013 07:39 PM

Welcome!

RE: new member and hello to everyone - ray6591 - 07-22-2013 05:57 AM

Welcome and in the same boat trying my best to fish from the shore.....