You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Milne Carp Meetup - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Meetups (/Forum-Meetups)
+--- Thread: Milne Carp Meetup (/Thread-Milne-Carp-Meetup)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Milne Carp Meetup - rich_ace_G - 08-02-2013 01:07 PM

yes princess st. side. lot's of guys there. I was at 3pm caught a few suckers. was at milne around 5:15 i believe. I was gonna pull a "that other dude?, that was me!" but yeah that was me lol. I will formally introduce myself next time. You guys create a very friendly environment.

RE: Milne Carp Meetup - mcfly - 08-02-2013 09:10 PM

(08-02-2013 01:07 PM)rich_ace_G Wrote:  yes princess st. side. lot's of guys there. I was at 3pm caught a few suckers. was at milne around 5:15 i believe. I was gonna pull a "that other dude?, that was me!" but yeah that was me lol. I will formally introduce myself next time. You guys create a very friendly environment.

you were the guy i was talking to? why didnt you say you were from the forum! lol

RE: Milne Carp Meetup - rich_ace_G - 08-03-2013 01:36 PM

I was going to when I'm about to leave but as I was packing my wife called that she was already at the esso station. I do apologize as it may appear rude on my part to others. How did the rest of the day go?

RE: Milne Carp Meetup - MichaelAngelo - 08-03-2013 07:22 PM

(08-03-2013 01:36 PM)rich_ace_G Wrote:  I was going to when I'm about to leave but as I was packing my wife called that she was already at the esso station. I do apologize as it may appear rude on my part to others. How did the rest of the day go?

Not rude, just rockin' the Ninja way Tongue