You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Greetings & Salutations! - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-Forum)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Thread: Greetings & Salutations! (/Thread-Greetings-Salutations)

Pages: 1 2

Greetings & Salutations! - David Chong - 03-26-2012 08:17 PM

Hi, just joined the site! I am a fishing addict who has fished tournaments for over 20+ years and still enjoy them. I grew up in High Park and cut my fishing teeth on Grenadier Pond, Catfish Pond, Toronto Islands, Toronto Waterfront, Humber River, Mimico Creek, Ontario Place, Hearn & Lakeview generating stations, Credit River, Eglinton Flats and on and on!

Although I do have a bass boat for tournaments, I am a big advocate of easy affordable accessible fishing for everyone and I love that there is a site such as this. Looking forward to sharing with everyone here!

RE: Greetings & Salutations! - TheMug - 03-26-2012 09:21 PM

(03-26-2012 08:17 PM)David Chong Wrote:  Hi, just joined the site! I am a fishing addict who has fished tournaments for over 20+ years and still enjoy them. I grew up in High Park and cut my fishing teeth on Grenadier Pond, Catfish Pond, Toronto Islands, Toronto Waterfront, Humber River, Mimico Creek, Ontario Place, Hearn & Lakeview generating stations, Credit River, Eglinton Flats and on and on!

Although I do have a bass boat for tournaments, I am a big advocate of easy affordable accessible fishing for everyone and I love that there is a site such as this. Looking forward to sharing with everyone here!

Hey Dave, welcome to the site. Wish i had a bass boat Sad

RE: Greetings & Salutations! - MikeH - 03-26-2012 09:50 PM

Welcome aboard, sorry to hear you got caught up in the latest round of the Harbourfront Centre's shore fishing ban.

RE: Greetings & Salutations! - David Chong - 03-26-2012 10:09 PM

Thanks Mike! Part of me is actually glad that my waterfront incident occurred as I was unaware of these issues but now hopefully we can move forward and get it resolved!

RE: Greetings & Salutations! - MichaelAngelo - 03-26-2012 11:29 PM

Welcome David! Great to have you aboard.

RE: Greetings & Salutations! - prime89 - 03-27-2012 05:47 AM

Awsum, we gota pro on the site! Welcome David Smile
I really want to start tourneys, ofcourse out of the back,no boat for me.

RE: Greetings & Salutations! - OldTimer - 03-27-2012 07:49 AM

Welcome to OSF David. Great to have you here.

RE: Greetings & Salutations! - manitoubass2 - 03-27-2012 11:52 AM

Welcome David,

This is quite the niche site! And so far we gaining some really respected members!!!

RE: Greetings & Salutations! - walleyepro1 - 03-28-2012 09:54 PM

Welcome.

RE: Greetings & Salutations! - David Chong - 03-29-2012 09:12 AM

Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes!
prime89 the best way to experience the tournament scene at a reasonable price & if you don't have a boat is to join a club there are all kinds around! Where are you located?
Cheers,
Dave