You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
carp - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: carp (/Thread-carp--1439)

carp - Jeff Christian - 10-07-2013 12:39 PM

Hey ladies and gents been doing a lot of carp fishing these past couple weeks .. Looking for fellow carp anglers that live or can travel to Hamilton area do a day carping. Just looking to learn tips tricks and catch some fish biggest out of this area I've been by myself has been 30 . 7 lbs a few 25 + and a lot of mid doubles ..
If interested pm and set up date and time .. I'd love to post pictures but can't on this forum ..

RE: carp - mcfly - 10-07-2013 01:18 PM

i was really into carp during the summer but i find that the action slowed down quite a bit by late august. It's salmon/steelhead time! I'd be down for carp fishing next summer lol

RE: carp - MichaelAngelo - 10-07-2013 05:00 PM

Sounds like you're slaying them out there Jeff. I'm a carp noob, and have had sparse luck over here in north Toronto.

RE: carp - Jeff Christian - 10-07-2013 06:31 PM

(10-07-2013 05:00 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  Sounds like you're slaying them out there Jeff. I'm a carp noob, and have had sparse luck over here in north Toronto.

Been good I'm no pro don't get me wrong small water .but every time I have caught fish .. No less then six fish a session