You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
New and looking for fishing buddies - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-Forum)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Thread: New and looking for fishing buddies (/Thread-New-and-looking-for-fishing-buddies)

New and looking for fishing buddies - Fishaddict - 04-30-2014 04:37 PM

Hi everyone, new to this forum and wanted to see if there was anyone in the Waterloo area looking for someone to fish with. I fish for perch and crappie in the off season and even sometimes in summer when I'm looking for a good dinner. I also love to fish pike and have a very nice spot for them and bass. If anyone is looking to fish let me know and we can go anytime. Would like to try for trout this year as we'll

RE: New and looking for fishing buddies - Toasty - 04-30-2014 06:03 PM

I think the grand river is close to there. I wonder if the trout make it up in that area

RE: New and looking for fishing buddies - Giuga10 - 04-30-2014 10:09 PM

Welcome!

RE: New and looking for fishing buddies - OldTimer - 05-01-2014 02:59 PM

Hi FishAddict,

I presuppose you've fished the Grand a bit where it's close to you. No trout so far?

Welcome to OSF.

Cheers,

OldTimer

RE: New and looking for fishing buddies - fishingdude888 - 05-01-2014 03:04 PM

Welcome to OSF! i'm new myself.... just wanted to say this is one of the more "active" sites i've been on... lotta posts daily and members are friendly!

RE: New and looking for fishing buddies - matloobalvi - 04-21-2016 09:28 PM

(04-30-2014 04:37 PM)Fishaddict Wrote:  Hi everyone, new to this forum and wanted to see if there was anyone in the Waterloo area looking for someone to fish with. I fish for perch and crappie in the off season and even sometimes in summer when I'm looking for a good dinner. I also love to fish pike and have a very nice spot for them and bass. If anyone is looking to fish let me know and we can go anytime. Would like to try for trout this year as we'll

I can come with you for fishing. live in Brampton
prefer to go west of GTA.
thanks