You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
WHO'S READY FOR TROUT OPENER? - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WHO'S READY FOR TROUT OPENER? (/Thread-WHO-S-READY-FOR-TROUT-OPENER)

WHO'S READY FOR TROUT OPENER? - PUMP KNOWS - 04-19-2015 09:11 AM

I just started targeting bows again and I'm so rusty with my technique and presentation. I fished a new trib and one day I spent most of my time snagged and retying. It was very frustrating but it all goes away when you land your first steelhead of the season.

RE: WHO'S READY FOR TROUT OPENER? - myspacedave - 04-20-2015 07:10 PM

Can't wait man! I'm hitting forks of the credit for the first time I believe. Where do you like to go this time of year?

RE: WHO'S READY FOR TROUT OPENER? - PUMP KNOWS - 04-21-2015 08:45 PM

Nice! I'm still unsure where to go with all this rain we've been getting.

RE: WHO'S READY FOR TROUT OPENER? - Catfish - 04-21-2015 09:18 PM

:raiseshand:

Pump can't wait man, hopefully I don't get the skunk again this year. Or catch a dead one like i did early this spring lol. Need some gopro footage too.

Hoping this water drops to green by saturday.

RE: WHO'S READY FOR TROUT OPENER? - onwind - 04-23-2015 03:33 PM

I will try rouge river as previous year. and actually I happened to catch one last weekend when I was targeting at suckers.

RE: WHO'S READY FOR TROUT OPENER? - hobe - 04-24-2015 12:04 AM

any chance of me hooking into a trout in Detroit river Canadian side from shore?