You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
New to Forum - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-Forum)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Thread: New to Forum (/Thread-New-to-Forum--2279)

New to Forum - Olduvai_Phoenix - 02-20-2016 08:11 PM

Hey all, New to the Forum.

Long story short - I grew up on the Atlantic Ocean in NJ, worked on charter boats as a youth (Sea Bass and Flounder up to Shark and Tuna off shore trips) - fishing was my thing. Joined the Army in 2003, and when I left moved up to Toronto in 2008 as an Ironworker. . . Its been a busy few years, but finally got back into Fishing over the last couple years 2014/ 2015. As a youth, Freshwater fishing was never my thing with the ocean so close, but Ontario Freshwater fishing has made me a new man, 25lb Catfish and 40lb Carp will do that to ya, haha.

Most of the fishing I do is shoreline - from Jordan Station up to Oshawa following Lake Ontario and its tributaries. Sometimes I'll hit up north around Port Severn. . . my general driving range - unless a friend who has a boat wants to go trolling for a day.

Anywho - just looking for new areas to try - techniques - you name it. . .

Right now, im planning to go to Jordan Harbor tomorrow just for shits and giggles - its been a warm winter, ive been going stir crazy and have a couple dozen leftover nightcrawers from last season! Lol!

RE: New to Forum - Giuga10 - 02-21-2016 03:55 PM

Welcome! Quite the story you have! You'll find what you're looking for here. Lot's of stuff to read!

RE: New to Forum - OldTimer - 02-23-2016 04:38 PM

Welcome aboard............ how'd you make out at Jordan?

Cheers,

OldTimer