You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Classifieds - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (/Forum-Off-Topic-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Classifieds (/Thread-Classifieds)

Classifieds - Frank81 - 02-11-2012 12:41 PM

Not that I have anything to sell right now, but a classifieds section would be good, one section for everything to do with fishing/outdoor activities and one sub forum for everything that is not fishing/outdoor related.

Just a thought.

RE: Classifieds - MichaelAngelo - 02-13-2012 11:31 PM

(02-11-2012 12:41 PM)Frank81 Wrote:  Not that I have anything to sell right now, but a classifieds section would be good, one section for everything to do with fishing/outdoor activities and one sub forum for everything that is not fishing/outdoor related.

Just a thought.

Thanks Frank, this might be a way to grow the forum as well. Another place to post your gear onto hahaha =)

RE: Classifieds - Frank81 - 02-14-2012 11:12 PM

(02-13-2012 11:31 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 12:41 PM)Frank81 Wrote:  Not that I have anything to sell right now, but a classifieds section would be good, one section for everything to do with fishing/outdoor activities and one sub forum for everything that is not fishing/outdoor related.

Just a thought.

Thanks Frank, this might be a way to grow the forum as well. Another place to post your gear onto hahaha =)

Cool, I just figured that pretty much every fishing site has classifieds and it does help to buy or sell fishing/outdoor equipment.