You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
intro - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-Forum)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Thread: intro (/Thread-intro--2467)

intro - gwagz - 10-02-2016 03:32 PM

Hi all. I'm from the Waterloo Region. I began to fish a little more just before I retired 8 yrs ago, got a boat and mostly tried for salmon & trout in GB. used to fish small lakes & streams when I was younger.
Used to hunt, gave it up after 43 yrs. I do shore fishing in Florida in the winter.Need someone to fish with here. Very hard to find someone compatible.

RE: intro - OldTimer - 10-03-2016 01:18 PM

Hi,

Welcome aboard.

What area in Florida do you surf fish most often, and for what?

Cheers,

OldTimer

RE: intro - gwagz - 10-03-2016 03:09 PM

(10-03-2016 01:18 PM)OldTimer Wrote:  Hi,

Welcome aboard.

What area in Florida do you surf fish most often, and for what?

Cheers,

OldTimer

Hi,
Thanks for asking
We spend the winter in the panhandle and fish for Pompano & redfish or(whatever will bite)
gwagz

RE: intro - SaugaPikeCatcher - 10-06-2016 07:09 PM

A little late in the year now, but if you ever want some relief on the gas bill for the boat next year let me know.

I'm stuck shore fishing while I reno the house, so no boat in my near future. I usually target pike and bass, have never fished for salmon.

Would be great to join you on a salmon/trout trip if you don't mind showing me how it's done. I'm pretty easy going..would just be great to be out on the water with a line in instead of sitting on rocks for a change.

I'm in Port Credit.

PM me if you're interested.