You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
New fishing dork - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Meetups (/Forum-Meetups)
+--- Thread: New fishing dork (/Thread-New-fishing-dork)

New fishing dork - fiveofdiamonds - 02-10-2017 05:03 PM

So... I started fishing last summer, just to see if I could (always wanted to), and got bit by the fishin bug, and now I'm pretty fired up to fish. I have a shit ton of dollarama lures now, and some walmart rods /reels, and cast quite proficiently. I usually fish eastern GTA (bluffers, rouge, frenchmans). And I've realized, that as much as I like to space out and fish solo, it would also be cool to make friends and fish with some bros and beers now and then as well. So hit me up if you ever want to fish bluffers (down the street from me) and crack a beer.

RE: New fishing dork - wknd outdoorsman - 02-10-2017 09:08 PM

Welcome! I have quite the collection of Dollar Store tackle as well. Mostly terminal tackle and a few in-line spinners, they are great for panfish!

RE: New fishing dork - OldTimer - 02-11-2017 06:51 AM

Welcome to the OSF forum FiveOfDiamonds.

Cheers,

OldTimer

RE: New fishing dork - Mdt - 04-25-2017 02:50 AM

Happy fishing m8. If you're looking for a good spot to catch panfish, hit up the north west side of simcoe

RE: New fishing dork - Dusty_D - 06-01-2017 10:19 PM

I started late last season too, and seriously bit by the bug. Out of Pickering, so if looking for company, send me a PM. I'm available most mornings after dropping my kid to school, and most evenings as well. Cheers, and tight lines! Smile

RE: New fishing dork - zippyFX - 06-01-2017 10:59 PM

Welcome aboard!

RE: New fishing dork - Alvin123 - 06-02-2017 11:01 AM

Welcome, have fun and good luck to you.

RE: New fishing dork - Aquaneko - 07-23-2017 07:14 AM

Welcome to the board. With a handle like that I hope that five of diamonds lure works every time you fish. Wink I'm game for a Meetup in the Rouge Beach/Scarborough bluffs.