You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Perfect time of year to become a "Panfish" - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-Forum)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Thread: Perfect time of year to become a "Panfish" (/Thread-Perfect-time-of-year-to-become-a-Panfish)

Perfect time of year to become a "Panfish" - Epic - 04-18-2017 03:40 PM

Hey everyone,

Stumbled across this forum as I was passing the time at work surfing the net for fishing articles to read.

I am London born and currently live in St Thomas. I do all of my fishing no further from shore then my flippers and float tube can safely take me. I do a lot of fall stealheading on the Huron tribs and fill the time in between fishing a variety of SW Ontario areas for late winter / spring Walleye and summer bass. Occasionally will bridge the spring zone 16 dead time with some pan fish.

Excited to add another site to my daily rotation!

RE: Perfect time of year to become a "Panfish" - zippyFX - 04-18-2017 07:08 PM

Welcome aboard... Looking forward to seeing your steelhead and other reports.

RE: Perfect time of year to become a "Panfish" - Epic - 04-19-2017 09:09 AM

My Favorite fish

[Image: IMG_0531.jpg]

Cool
Caught his chinney in August just messing around on the river catching smallies with the wife... it was an awesome surprise. Took advantage of the light bass tackle and ran across the river tangling in her line... she tried to take credit for the catch ....
[Image: 10524683_10152407570849891_2728520989029...mjyaz6.jpg]

This is my only mode of transportation on the water.. it is fun when conditions are right but it limits the waters I can get out on. Doesn't stop me from getting into quality fish every now and then.

[Image: 10419055_10154561062060037_3553185919973...wajne9.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0385_zpsizmnnmjq.jpg]

RE: Perfect time of year to become a "Panfish" - OldTimer - 04-19-2017 01:46 PM

Hi Epic,

Good looking catches.

Welcome.

I too look forward to your posts and entries.

Cheers,

OldTimer

RE: Perfect time of year to become a "Panfish" - Epic - 04-19-2017 01:59 PM

I fish alone quite often so I don't get as many opportunities as I would like to get the type of pictures I enjoy taking and looking at. Here is my best Walter of this years season.

[Image: Walter_zpspi5rdg3x.jpg]

I may explore the St Clair river this year to try and top it. I hear it is a pretty busy place though.

RE: Perfect time of year to become a "Panfish" - zippyFX - 04-21-2017 09:43 AM

Nice fish! Looking forward to seeing more.