You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Hamilton Harbour - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Hamilton Harbour (/Thread-Hamilton-Harbour)

Hamilton Harbour - Adamthedeertracker - 08-07-2017 09:35 AM

I'm thinking at one point to go down in that area to try fishing white perch and was wondering if it would be worth and if the odds are high of getting one? Ive also heard rudds and goldfish are being caught there aswell

RE: Hamilton Harbour - Roxy - 08-07-2017 10:19 PM

If you want a sure chance of catching White Perch I would go to LaSalle Marina in Burlington instead. You can catch White Perch all daylong, as long as you worms/minnows.

RE: Hamilton Harbour - Adamthedeertracker - 08-08-2017 07:07 PM

(08-07-2017 10:19 PM)Roxy Wrote:  If you want a sure chance of catching White Perch I would go to LaSalle Marina in Burlington instead. You can catch White Perch all daylong, as long as you worms/minnows.

Thanks, do you use spinners, or just bobber or bottom fishing?

RE: Hamilton Harbour - Roxy - 08-08-2017 07:10 PM

I've caught them on many things, but
a hook, a sinker and a worm always works. Definitely make sure you are on, or near the bottom.

Cheers

RE: Hamilton Harbour - Adamthedeertracker - 08-08-2017 08:00 PM

(08-08-2017 07:10 PM)Roxy Wrote:  I've caught them on many things, but
a hook, a sinker and a worm always works. Definitely make sure you are on, or near the bottom.

Cheers

k awesome, any particulars spots on the marina to get em or pretty much everywhere? U can pm too the details if u want.

RE: Hamilton Harbour - Roxy - 08-10-2017 12:23 AM

Great. sent pm

RE: Hamilton Harbour - Johnnyfishing - 08-24-2017 10:09 PM

WOuld this be in the actual sheltered marina part or out in the main bay? I heard there's Drum there as well.

(08-08-2017 07:10 PM)Roxy Wrote:  I've caught them on many things, but

Cheers