You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Shimano Curado 200i - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing Resources (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-Resources)
+--- Forum: Gear and Tackle Reviews (/Forum-Gear-and-Tackle-Reviews)
+--- Thread: Shimano Curado 200i (/Thread-Shimano-Curado-200i)

Shimano Curado 200i - ifish - 08-11-2017 12:05 PM

Eh gang,

Hope everyone is doing well. I just picked up the very last Shimano curado 200i from Sail in Vaughan. They are liquidating them as I am sure they will be receiving the new curados that were just released. I noticed there is slight play when pulling the handle outwards. Its not significant at all, barely a millimeter, but still there. I was wondering if anyone here has this model and if this is normal? Seeing how this was the last one they had, I have no way to compare. If anyone can shed some light, I would appreciate it. Even if its a little out of tweak, I am not too concerned.

I still think the quality of this one is far better from the old green ones they had. I never thought those were great and for the longest time, I have always used mainly ABU Ambassadors 6500 and 5500. Currently, I have been using Daiwa's Tatulas and Abu's. I thought I would try the Shimano baitcasters once again. I bought this one cause I was really more curious to try it out seeing how it was on sale. However, I gotta say the Daiwas have been very impressive.

RE: Shimano Curado 200i - wknd outdoorsman - 10-09-2017 10:40 AM

Hey iFish,
You’ve had the reel for a few months now. How is it working out?

RE: Shimano Curado 200i - ifish - 10-11-2017 01:06 AM

Its actually working out really well. I have fished it quite a bit lately and its a little gem.

Tongue

(10-09-2017 10:40 AM)wknd outdoorsman Wrote:  Hey iFish,
You’ve had the reel for a few months now. How is it working out?

RE: Shimano Curado 200i - Denois - 07-22-2018 09:36 PM

Good review